Restructured code-base and moved onto public GitHub repository, so ScopeSync is now fully Open Source! Added Sliders tutorial and made minor enhancements and bugfixes. Updated Max For Live solution to be compatible with JUCE implementation.
In case you're wondering what's going on with the release naming: https://github.com/bcmodular/scopesync/ ... seNames.md
Download https://github.com/bcmodular/scopesync/ ... 2-beta.zip (or clone the GitHub repository if you'd like to browse the Source Code). See Installation.rtf for details on how to install ScopeSync
- Load Configuration file browser opens for a second time in the Scope module. Just cancel if you've already loaded your configuration.
- Connecting the SS128A output connections directly to Async controls on BC Modular sometimes doesn't pass on values. If this happens, as a workaround, putting a CR Basic module in between resolves the issue.
- Level (dB) controls need to be passed via a Control Ranger module as shown in the Sliders Tutorial patch
- Some parameter values in the SS128A are not stored correctly in Presets.
- VST3 support is experimental at this stage and has a limited feature set.
- CP ↔ Host support is still experimental at this stage and the panel preset button doesn't receive feedback from the host shell.
- New mxj~ Max For Live external object that replaces MIDI pass-through with Audio In for parameter feedback from Scope
- Max For Live example patches rebuilt as Max Audio Effects to make use of new mxj~ object
- Changed SS128A BC Modular module to open basic loader GUI by default to avoid error messages
- Enhanced support for Image Resources embedded into application (supporting standard plugin header)
- User setting to disable Image Cache for streamlining layout design process
- Added "system" LookAndFeels that are embedded into the application (also to support standard plugin header)
- Sliders tutorial that demonstrates most LookAndFeel and layout options for Sliders (see screenshot below)
- Crash when clicking on slider with UI range that doesn't include 0
- Rotary fill colour not being applied in LookAndFeel
- EncoderSnap user setting not applied correctly
- Rotary Sliders using filmstrip images not applying skew factor
- Skew from Midpoint being set before UI ranges
- Code-base now available on GitHub (https://github.com/bcmodular/scopesync)
- Refactored parameter code as a first step towards a parameter editing GUI