It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:28 pm

Blitzar is go! (ScopeSync 0.2-beta)

The latest ScopeSync news
  • Author

w_ellis

Re: Blitzar is go! (ScopeSync 0.2-beta)

PostWed Aug 13, 2014 9:54 am

Also V-Control Pro (http://www.neyrinck.com/v-control-pro), especially the V-Window looks really interesting. I think Greg from PlanetZ was trying that out a while back.

dawman

PostWed Aug 13, 2014 11:00 am

Good to know, and I will try to get a small list of questions together for the ScopeSYnc stuff after I try to make connections in Bidule and Scope working together.

Really Cool stuff.

Thanks Again

w_ellis

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 5:59 am

dawman

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 12:12 am

I'm getting Ableton Live, it's a must after seeing the GUI of Live and BCM stuff together.
I need to invigorate myself with a new DAW, this one has been maturing nicely for some time now.

Thanks Guys.

w_ellis

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 6:20 am

Cool, it's got some great features. I'd definitely recommend trying out the 30-day free trial of Live 9 Suite, just to make sure. Also, worth noting that Ableton have 30% off sales pretty regularly, which might be worth waiting for, especially if you do go for the Suite (which includes Max For Live).

P.S. To throw an idea in from left-field... you might also want to try the Bitwig demo, as that's had pretty decent reviews since it came out and has a lot of the same UI benefits as Ableton. I can't vouch for it personally, but worth a try?

dawman

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 5:20 pm

Thanks again Will for being so informative. Performers rely on such mates as we are so busy learning, reheasring and performing, the extra knowledge gained from chaps like yuze guys is so appreciated.

Live will be demo'd first. I was struggling with Reaper even though I really liked to customize it for workflow and live use.
Previous

Return to Announcements