Just to let you all know that we have a new patch release available here: https://github.com/bcmodular/scopesync/ ... 0.2.1-beta. Full details below, but contains some important bug-fixes to the ScopeSync128A BC Modular Module that remove the need for the Control Ranger workaround in patches.
Bug fixes to ScopeSync128A BC Modular Module (including a couple of Known Issues from Blitzar) and added XML Schema Validation support for layout definitions. Includes updated Sliders Demo, taking advantage of these fixes.
Download https://github.com/bcmodular/scopesync/ ... 1-beta.zip (or clone the repository if you'd like to browse the Source Code). See Installation.rtf for details on how to install ScopeSync
- Load Configuration file browser opens for a second time when called from BC module popup. Just cancel if you've already loaded your configuration.
- Level (dB) controls need to be passed via a Control Ranger module as shown in the Sliders Tutorial patch
- CP ↔ Host support is still experimental at this stage and the panel preset button doesn't receive feedback from the host shell.
- VST3 support is experimental at this stage and has a limited feature set. Note the following specific limitations:
http://www.juce.com/forum/topic/host-pa ... anges-vst3
Key feature enhancements
- Added XML Schema (XSD) Validation Support. See Sliders demo (or B-Control layouts) for examples of how to reference this XSD in your layout files. XML validation tested as working in Eclipse and Notepad++.
- Minor tweaks to the layout XML parsing to simplify definition
- More gracefully handle error when stored configuration file not found. Now it displays text in the loader, rather than showing a popup.
- Updated Sliders Demo patch and Paramtypes files to reflect changes to SS128A.
- Connecting the SS128A output connections directly to Async controls on BC Modular sometimes doesn't pass on values.
- Some parameter values in the SS128A are not stored correctly in Presets.
- Pipe128 Text Highlight misaligned in SS128A.
- Removed ScopeLocal Z from SS128A, to avoid clashes with reserved ScopeLocal connections for BC Modular functionality.
- Fixed some Connection Indicator issues in SS128A.
- Closing ScopeSync GUI window while Configuration File Browser was open caused crash.
- Copies of system XML files now stored outside source code to make it easier to edit before embedding.
- Some improvements to the automated build process
The latest ScopeSync news
1 post • Page 1 of 1