It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:55 am

BcmCwm Storage

Let me know if you're lacking a module or other feature to get the job done
  • Author

JoPo

BcmCwm Storage

PostSat May 07, 2016 8:49 pm

Humm.. Or I ask completly stupid question, or this forum is moribound, or I'm the only one to miss and need modular synth knowledge.... Buh...

I hope BCmodular staff didn't give up !

Anyway.... I, after almost 20 years in Scope, I dig more and more into modular and I'm happy there is BC & Cw stuff, I don't know how I would have done otherwise. Cause all the logical / mathematical stuff you gave us talks to me (industrial machine automatician) and allow me to build modulars fx processor I need.

And all those words for finaly saying : it would be convenient to have a preset feature in the storage128 module... I can't believe such a module didn't already exist ! Thanks you so much, Roy ! And I noticed that by redownloading the BcmCwm modules zip file, I've found some new ones ! Little secretive guy ! 8-)
A way to avoid to change a stored value would be nice too.. Or a module that let data go in only one way and never in the other. It's not negative criticals ! Just some improvements...

Thanks for your attention and I tell you, my dear ladies and gentlemen, see you on the next dramatic question I'll not miss to ask in the near future.

w_ellis

Re: BcmCwm Storage

PostTue May 10, 2016 6:18 am

Hi JoPo!

Please don't lose faith. I've not heard from Simon in a while, but I'm sure he'll emerge again soon. Obviously the module you're talking about is one of Roy's, so might be worth just dropping him an email or PM here or PlanetZ?

Thanks,
Will

JoPo

PostTue May 10, 2016 5:25 pm

Hi, Will.

Oh ! No ! Don't worry, I won't loose faith ! :D

I'm deep into modular, this time... Yep ! I know it's Roy's. And I know he comes here often. I'm not speaking to Simon specialy, I'm speaking to anyone..

But I think it's time for me to buy SDK. I wish so much other modules ! I'd like a threshold input for the "Button" module, for instance ! I believe my head is full of logical modules ideas !

I can't dare to ask them by PM to modifie a module just for me... I prefer to give ideas and if they like them, They, perhaps, will build new modules next time. But... Anyway, I really think I gonna buy SDK.

cwmod

PostFri May 13, 2016 11:38 am

JoPo, you're always welcome.
I hope it works for you:
http://www.cwmodular.org/ModSingleDL/Storage128.zip

JoPo

PostFri May 13, 2016 12:49 pm

Yes ! It's working very well and it is really useful !

Oh !! You added a preset feature, Roy ! Stupendo !! Thank you soOo much !

I just purchased SDK 5.1... And I'm discovering it via the old manuals. :? I can't keep on asking you, Will, Shark to modifie their modules just for my personnal need.
I want to learn and build my own modules, I've got too much ideas. The problem is that there is no dedicated Scope SDK forum. And I have so much question ! For example, I can't select, by drawing a rectangle, several 'node', when I draw the rectangle, it simply doesn't select anything ! How should I do to select several node for "folding" them ??

And where could I ask all my questions to get answers ? Help !

w_ellis

PostFri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm

Can you see the Scope SDK forums in this index list? index.php

Drop me a PM with the username and email address you'd like for the Scope SDK wiki and I'll add you to that too.

JoPo

PostFri May 13, 2016 1:16 pm

No... Not in the index... I knew I have readed something about SDK forum around here.. But it's hidden !

I pm right away.. :D

w_ellis

PostFri May 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Try again now?

JoPo

PostFri May 13, 2016 1:38 pm

Oh ! That's it ! I can see them... And now, a question waterfall !

dawman

PostSat May 14, 2016 11:56 pm

Ankyu..
Next

Return to Feature Requests